- The boat journey to Sunderban Wild Camp through Durgaduani and Gomdi river.
- Thrilling Cruise through the very narrow channels and creeks
- Arrangement has been made to stay at the Gomdi river on luxurious boat during Night time.
The existence of mangrove ecosystem and its diverse animal and plant community in the Sunderban depends on their symbiotic relationship. The number of mangrove species here are 64, Here tiger occupies the pinnacle of both aquatic as well as terrestrial foodweb. Prey animals of Tiger most comprise of wild Pig and Chittals along with Monkey, water Monitor and Birds. Aquatic animals like Turtles, Crabs and several Fishes also appear. During boat journey all the above Flora and Fauna’s are visible to the tourist.
- 22 nos. Capacity.
- 3 nos. Executive Cottage (4Bed).
(All accommodation have attached bath with 24 hours potable running water.)Extra Bed available on request.
- Insect Repellent Supplied.
- Purified Drinking Water.
- Fan & Light in all accommodation.
- Hot water.
- Folk Music by local artist.
- Buffet lunch/ dinner (Cuisine under expert chef)
- Luxury Boat Cruise.
- Service of Trained Guide.
- Dulax Cottege.
- Children play.
- Confarence Hall.
- Fun Fishing.